Tuesday 10 November 2020

We got BRANDED! Also new episodes...

 

As a very lucky man, with very nice friends, I was given some logos to feature on my various channels.


Cool huh?

I also shortened the channel name. It makes slightly less sense now but it also isn't too long as it was before. 

New episodes - Episode 5



and Episode 6


As well as these I took to doing a little live streaming! Like a proper YouTuber!
This first one was done on the spur of the moment with ZERO prep or planning. I literally sat at my pc for the evening and thought "I know what would be fun!" and did it! It went really well, the quality is a little on the shaky side, a few issues here and there, but on the whole it was great fun and well received. 




I enjoyed it soooo much I decided to do another one the very next week! 

This one I planned and prepared. That had two effects. First, the quality of the videos was far higher, I had fancy cams setup with a stream deck type control tablet. It went well and I am pleased with it. The other effect was I spent far too much time preparing for it, which ate into my build time and ultimately meant the regular video episode would be late. 

But I had friends pop into voice chat with me and that was great fun. 



I will do live streams again in the future but they will only be unplanned events that I decide to do on the hoof.

Right, time to go. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment