Tuesday 15 September 2020

PROJECT TERRYCADE PARTS MANY!


 Well, I went and finished the project and forgot to update this blog! In fact, I forgot to update it for about four episodes...

Not really much to add here. I really enjoyed making this cab, and at the same time, I'm pleased to be moving onto the next thing - which brings me to!

The next thing!

Which will be a pinball table. Not a full size one, I don't have room and this will be for me to keep (till I get bored and sell it). Kinda pinball 75% size. But it will be very cool. There will be three (count em) screens: playfield 27" IPS, backglass 19" 5:4 IPS, and a 10" topper screen. There will be 2.1 speakers with the bass speaker sitting down in the bowels of the machine. Along with those, there will be 4 "exciters" attached to the sides of the cabinet. These turn the wood of the cabinet into speakers and help simulate Surround Sound Feedback. Apparently, it is mindblowing.

Anyway, all that's in the future (the near future, almost ready to start!)

For now I will give you the playlist for PROJECT TERRYCADE and all its seven parts.

PROJECT TERRYCADE PLAYLIST

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment