Friday 15 May 2020

An Additional Arcade Addendum

I forgot to add the first part of the build to this log. Apart from the hours daydreaming about it over the washing up the most important thing I missed was the plans. I designed the whole thing in Sketchup (its fantastic) and below you can see the results. I followed this plan to the millimetre and what you see here is exactly how it turned out. Almost. Nearly. It's about the same size :)

Here is a LINK to the Sketchup plans. Feel free to use them any way you wish, but if you do please let me know via my Twitter (@ZZleeZZ) so I can see what you did. Just because that would be really cool. If you do want to use it you might need to adjust it around the screen you use. The one I used was really tight in the case.



No comments:

Post a Comment